January 19, 2017

(Online Contest) Join "#MyCloud9Moment Fan Mode On" Facebook and Instagram Contest and WIN an INSTAX CAMERA + CLOUD 9 Gift Packs

1/19/2017 01:48:00 PM


Have you ever wondered about the humble beginnings of an established entertainment and lifestyle blogger? Well, let me walk you through mine which I can safely analogize with the humble beginnings of Amazing Spiderman - well, minus the super powers and crime fighting, that is.

Peter Parker was just an ordinary human being until that faithful day that he got bitten by a spider (a non-venomous type) that gives him special abilities. From that day onwards, he became a crime-fighting masked super hero.



Almost like Peter Parker, I was just an ordinary person a few years back. Or better say, a lowly employee who was dealing with the daily struggles of a corporate world. As a way to destress after a long day at work, I watch a locally produced TV shows. One time, as I was watching, I chance upon this finale episode of a talent-reality show and my attention was caught by this handsome guy who was part of the finalists. Oh, he was definitely eye-catching. I was basically among those who were swooning in admiration. That moment had given rise to the inner fan in me - just like how the single spider bite has given rise to Peter Parker’s spidey abilities.

As a fan, I began to get to know my idol better - his personal details, latest shows and endorsements, up to the latest updates about his career. I wanted to get closer to him so I started by getting in touch with my fellow fans - exchanging updates, photos and personal details about our idol. I closely followed his journey in the world of limelight. I even bought the products that he endorses just to show my support.

But for me, this was not enough. I felt the need to step a notch higher than being just a mere avid supporter. What can I do which is way better than what an average fan does? What does it take to become a certified fan? It was then that the idea of writing about my idol kicked off. What better way to express my support than to write about him, isn’t it? So, I began to write articles about him – his interests, likes, and everything else (well, almost everything) about him. Thus, the birth of my blogsite and the discovery of my hidden talent and passion for writing.

Never have I imagined that my “fan blogging”, which originally was meant to be a platform to express my support and admiration of this celebrity who I adore, would open to countless opportunities for me.



Never have I envisaged that I would get to be acquainted and friends with a lot people - people who are in the limelight nonetheless. I also got that one-in- a-million chance that any certified fan will surely drool over. I was able to meet, greet, and be friend with my idol. Now that is just way too awesome!

Not only that my blogging has paved a way to be friends with the “who’s who” in the entertainment industry, as an added bonus, I was able to enjoy certain privileges. As a blogger, my scope has expanded to the latest technologies, fashion, food and travel. Because of the credibility and online influence that I have gained, TV networks, brands and PRs started to tap me as one of their stable online influencers. I got to be invited by various airlines and hotels to travel here and abroad, enjoy luxurious accommodations and full-board services for free! Telecommunication and mobile companies also have given me the privilege to get first dibs of their new releases. Sharing my first-hand experiences to my blog’s readers and followers and getting an acknowledgment from them is the best feeling ever! A #Cloud9Moment if I may say.

To where and who I am now in the blogosphere - along with the awesome experiences and perks that comes with it - is so amazing that I am left awestricken whenever I look back as to where it all began years ago.

You too can turn your fangirl or fanboy craze into something that’s so worthwhile. You can be a fan while pursuing your passion and be legendary with it. But, I must tell you - it’s not easy. You must have the patience, time, right attitude and resources - and think I can help you make that first step.

Join the My #Cloud9Moment: Fan Mode On online contest and win the perfect tool to capture that #Cloud9Moment with your ultimate celebrity idol – an Instax Kit and a Cloud 9 gift pack to keep you company as you marvel on those moments!

TO JOIN:

FOLLOW @jacknjilltreats and @showbiznest on Instagram and LIKE @Cloud9Chocolate and @showbiznest on Facebook.
Post a photo of you celebrating your Cloud 9 Moment as a showbiz enthusiast. Upload this on Instagram or Facebook and share the #Cloud9moment story behind the photo in the caption.
Don’t forget to include the hashtag “#Cloud9Moment.”
For entries uploaded on Instagram, participants must tag @jacknjilltreats and @showbiznest. For entries uploaded on Facebook, participants must tag @Cloud9Chocolate and @showbiznest.
Participant may only submit a maximum of TWO (2) photo entries to serve as his/her official entry/entries.
Participants must set their Instagram or Facebook account to PUBLIC.
Deadline for submission of entries is on February 5, 2017.
There will only be ONE winner. Good luck!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 SBNLifestyle. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top