February 10, 2017

Erich Gonzales Break-Up with Daniel Matsunaga Confirmation and Moving On Hairstyle

2/10/2017 12:50:00 AM


Striking a new fiercer look, Erich Gonzales, during her contract renewal with ABS-CBN on Thursday, officially confirmed the news that she and Daniel Matsunaga have broken up.

"It's true po that we're not together anymore. It's over. To be honest po ayoko po talagang mag-detalye. I just want to move on." she said.

Erich also refuted Daniel's previous statement that they remain friends and are trying to fix their relationship. She also dismissed rumor about a third party causing their break up.

"Hindi po kami nag-uusap. It's not true that we are talking. Hindi po kami magkaibigan. Walang third party po."

When pressed to give more details, Erich said she chose to keep the details of their falling apart private.

"Like what I said, ayoko na sanang mag-detalye pa. I just really want to move on. I want to help myself. So that's what I'm doing po.

I just have to accept na may mga bagay-bagay talaga na we cannot control 'yung mga nangyayari sa buhay natin. Hindi natin kontrolado. So, life goes on."

However, she mentioned that to help herself move on, she has to take a social media detox, even deleting Daniel's photos and unfollowing him online.

"Yes, I deleted the photos. I unfollowed him. Like what I said, I wanted to help myself.

I also don't read any comments na siyempre - I mean, people want to believe what they want to believe. And, like I said, kami lang ni Daniel nakakaalam."

In the end, Erich shared what she learned from their relationship.

"Kapag nagmahal ka kailangan magtira ka pa para sa sarili mo."

FB/Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat: @showbiznest

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 SBNLifestyle. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top