August 30, 2020

Robi Domingo Says Goodbye to ABS-CBN’s MYX

8/30/2020 03:54:00 PM

Robi Domingo has finally said his goodbye to his stint as a MYX VJ.

On Instagram, the Kapamilya host looked back on the day he won the MYX VJ search back in 2008 after his stint as a housemate of "Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus."

"Found this big cheque the other day near my closet. Whenever I see this, I remember that night in Trinoma for the Myx VJ search in 2008, and also the value of it," he said.

"I don't see 100k worth of services but a million dreams and moments I gained when I became a part of this family," he added.

In another post, Robi said that it's because of MYX that he gets to speak.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 SBNLifestyle. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top